Have Questions?Ask An Expert
A play on the finger pointing, or blaming, that’s often associated with finding solutions for sustainability and climate change. But who is truly walking the talk? We recognize that pointing fingers doesn’t get us anywhere... and that we can take action to make small changes that add up over an extrapolated collective mindset. The POINTING FINGERS board sock is your daily commute surf bag to protect your car and favorite surfboard on your way to your favorite break. From shortboards to fishes to mid lengths to longboards, we've got your whole quiver covered.
Board socks are made of plastics, engineered from petroleum. The negative environmental impacts of the production process result in harmful chemicals, carbon emissions, microplastics and fresh water consumption. Our sustainable bags can help save up to 2,029 gallons of fresh water, remove up to 1.1 pounds of plastics and reduce up to 11.7 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions, without sacrificing quality. The larger the bag, the bigger the positive impact.
- 100% Certified Recycled Materials (60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled plastics) ethically produced with Pure Waste textiles
- NEW Protective Interior Design with double layered unbrushed fleece for your nose (no cheap plastic cone), fins, tail and side rails
- Stowaway Pocket for wax, keys, spare leash loops, and good times
- Drawstring Closure for maximum safety
- Machine Washable - smelly, dirty bags are a thing of the past
- FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping (Anywhere in the USA)
- 100% Recycled Shipping Packaging
- Protect your prized surf board from clumsy damage and UV light color fade
- Shield your vehicle interior or rooftop from wax melt, sand tracking, water or transport impact damage
- Stack several boards with confidence
- Add an extra layer of protection for your long distance travel bag for surf trips abroad
*We recommend picking the size equal to or larger than your board length rounded up (a little extra room never hurts; our bags can stretch up to 2 inches (5.1cm) in width)
**Our bags are designed to be worn with your surfboard fins on (hence the extra protection)
My biggest concern when buying a board bag is that it's not actually going to protect my board. The SHRED board bag has definitely solved that issue by double layering the material so that it has thick protection around the fragile parts of the board. The design and color is fantastic as well - On top of all that it's also a sustainable product! Love this company and will definitely be purchasing more bags!
I didnt realize until I got the bag that the nose and fin area are re-enforced with additional padding! Absolutely love this bag!
I got two of the bags at 6'6" and I love them! The material is soft but feels thick enough to protect my boards, and I love the patterns! The fact that it's sustainably made is the cherry on top. Will be ordering more in the future!
The first day I got this board bag I threw my longboard in it and went down to the beach for a surf. When I was unloading my car and getting ready to hop in, I literally got 3 different compliments from people admiring my bag. I will never get any other board sock other than SHRED from here on out!
We ordered two for my son. Absolutely love the colors, quality and the idea behind them. My shipment arrived very fast and we couldn’t be happier with the products. We will be ordering more!!