Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Because who wants gritty sand or melted wax in that nice vehicle interior or in your humble abode? The SAND TRAP board sock is your daily commute surf bag to protect your car and favorite surfboard on your way to your favorite break. From shortboards to fishes to mid lengths to longboards, we've got your whole quiver covered.
Board socks are made of plastics, engineered from petroleum. The negative environmental impacts of the production process result in harmful chemicals, carbon emissions, microplastics and fresh water consumption. Our sustainable bags can help save up to 2,029 gallons of fresh water, remove up to 1.1 pounds of plastics and reduce up to 11.7 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions, without sacrificing quality. The larger the bag, the bigger the positive impact.
- 100% Certified Recycled Materials (60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Plastics - Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certification)
- NEW Protective Interior Design with double layered unbrushed fleece for your nose (no cheap plastic cone), fins, tail and side rails
- Stowaway Pocket for wax, keys, spare leash loops, and good times
- Drawstring Closure for maximum safety
- Machine Washable - smelly, dirty bags are a thing of the past
- FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping (Anywhere in the USA)
- 100% Recycled Shipping Packaging
- Protect your prized surf board from clumsy damage and UV light color fade
- Shield your vehicle interior or rooftop from wax melt, sand tracking, water or transport impact damage
- Stack several boards with confidence
- Add an extra layer of protection for your long distance travel bag for surf trips abroad
*We recommend picking the size equal to or larger than your board length rounded up (a little extra room never hurts; our bags can stretch up to 2 inches (5.1cm) in width)
**Our bags are designed to be worn with your surfboard fins on (hence the extra protection)
First of all, best customer service ever. Shred is a small company making big change and that's the kind of company I want to support. Then, the bag slides on easier than board socks I'm used to, the thicker material is way more protective and the pockets are so handy for fin keys/wax etc. Lastly and why I found Shred in the first place, I'm so stoked about their mission to save water/carbon emissions and recycle waste!
I got my board bag so that I could keep water, wax, sand, and fin scratches from damaging and dirtying up my rental cars when I went traveling to Hawaii. It was perfect, not only did it add extra protection for the flight there but it did exactly as I hoped and kept the rental cars clean and damage free. I highly recommend them to any surfer traveling or at home. I got the Sand Trap pattern and its beautiful, fits perfectly, and was very pleased to know that it is eco-friendly and made from recycled materials. 5 stars for sure. Mahalo Shred!
I got this sock for my 6'0" and it fits perfectly, looks great, and protects my board when I head down to the beach!
These bags are everything. Perfect fit. Rad patterns and only bags I use.
Just the right size for my ugly Costco foamy and perfectly fits my home’s aesthetic 👌🏼😅