Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Inspired by the iconic giants of Southern California landscapes swaying gracefully and inciting warmer feelings of lighter, laid back days of fun. The PALMETTO board sock is your daily commute surf bag to protect your car and favorite surfboard on your way to your favorite break. From shortboards to fishes to mid lengths to longboards, we've got your whole quiver covered.
Board socks are made of plastics, engineered from petroleum. The negative environmental impacts of the production process result in harmful chemicals, carbon emissions, microplastics and fresh water consumption. Our sustainable bags can help save up to 2,029 gallons of fresh water, remove up to 1.1 pounds of plastics and reduce up to 11.7 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions, without sacrificing quality. The larger the bag, the bigger the positive impact.
- 100% Certified Recycled Materials (60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Plastics - Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certification)
- NEW Protective Interior Design with double layered unbrushed fleece for your nose (no cheap plastic cone), fins, tail and side rails
- Stowaway Pocket for wax, keys, spare leash loops, and good times
- Drawstring Closure for maximum safety
- Machine Washable - smelly, dirty bags are a thing of the past
- FREE Carbon Neutral Shipping (Anywhere in the USA)
- 100% Recycled Shipping Packaging
- Protect your prized surf board from clumsy damage and UV light color fade
- Shield your vehicle interior or rooftop from wax melt, sand tracking, water or transport impact damage
- Stack several boards with confidence
- Add an extra layer of protection for your long distance travel bag for surf trips abroad
*We recommend picking the size equal to or larger than your board length rounded up (a little extra room never hurts; our bags can stretch up to 2 inches (5.1cm) in width)
**Our bags are designed to be worn with your surfboard fins on (hence the extra protection)
What an amazing product - great detailed prints and attention to detail on these bags. Nice strong draw string and stash pocket. Stitching is top quality // and they are made from 100% recycled material. Nice work Shred team. I wish the rest of the surf industry would take this much time and care when designing and building products
I love my new Shred bag! I use it for day trips, to keep my board covered in storage, and also as extra protection for travel. It comes off and goes on quickly, which is helpful for squeezing sessions into my schedule. I highly recommend them and will buy another with my next board!
Got a surf bag for my board in palm print a few weeks ago, and I love it! You can tell it was made with care, and I know it’ll last a while. Left my board out in the sun on top of my car while running errands and the bag kept it cool. Thinking about getting a second one for my other board- and let’s not forget how sustainable they are!
Super soft and water resistant material. Easy to use and clean. Plus it's eco friendly!!! Hell yea I want more
I absolutely love this board bag. I always felt like my zip up bag was a bit of a hassle to take on/off & this one is much more light weight and user friendly. I like the idea of protecting my board from the sun/weather without having to maneuver anything too heavy, so this product meets my needs perfectly. And the design is super cute too so that’s a major plus! Definitely recommend (: